Comprehensive education, from the access to university studies to Phd
Academic trainings covers for main fields of studies:
- arts, literature and languages
- law, economics and management
- humanities and social sciences
- science, technology and health
Academic training in sync with professional context and supported by research
Every five years, the University academic programs change to keep pace with professional and industrial developments. With a 90% employment rate after a Professional Bachelor or a Master Degree, UNICAEN help you build a successful future.
A progressive specialization during the bachelor
All the Bachelors have been reviewed to provide more flexibility for orientation and wider learning outcomes and professional opportunities.
Encouraging lifelong learning
UNICAEN hosts more than 6000 vocational trainees. As a multidisciplinary institution, it provides lifelong training programs in several qualifying curriculum, at all levels of qualification, for both face-to-face training and e-learning.
The university offers several ways to accredit academic and professional achievements:
- Accreditation to access academic training
- Validation of occupational achievements (VAP)
- Validation of studies (VE)
- Accreditation for graduation
- Validation of prior experiential learning (VAE)
- Validation of Higher education (VES)