The University of Caen Normandie offers its community a wide range of digital services and resources to make their studies, work, research and life at university easier.
This offer is accessible via a specific digital account that you will get once your registration has been validated on-site at the registration desk of the University of Caen.
This account called “Etupass”compte numérique” (digital account) remains valid for the whole duration of your studies at university. It allows you to:
- use the free WiFi network offered by the university. Many WiFi hotspots are installed on the various campuses allowing you to connect to the Internet from your personal equipment
- benefit from the UNICAEN secure cloud to have access to all your files via the Internet
- access online courses and exercises
- consult your daily updated university schedule
- borrow books from the library and visit the documentary portal
- access self-service computer rooms. Workstations allow you to connect to the Internet and use different software (office automation, PDF reader, image editing,…); multifunction copiers are also available in these rooms
- have an institutional mail box and a personal calendar
- activate your IZLY account, a secure payment system used in cafeterias and university restaurants