Eight doctoral schools bring together research units around scientific themes. These doctoral schools are run by the cluster of universities and higher education institutions Normandy University.
They support PhD students during their research training by offering a varied programme of activities to develop their professional skills – communication, research skills and personal development, project management, open access, dissemination of scientific culture.
- ED 242: Normandy Economics-Management Doctoral School
- ED 98: Normandy Law Doctoral School
- ED 556: Human, Societies, Risks, Territories Doctoral School
- ED 558: History, Memory, Heritage, Language Doctoral School
- ED 497: Normandy Integrative Biology, Health, Environment Doctoral School
- ED 508: Normandy Chemistry Doctoral School
- ED 590: Mathematics, information, systems engineering Doctoral School
- ED 591: Physics, engineering, materials, energy Doctoral School