Home > Apply & study > Exchange students

Exchange students - Apply

The University of Caen Normandy offers many exchange programmes, such as Erasmus+, ISEP, BCI etc. If you plan to come to Caen as an exchange student, you must:

  1. Make sure that your university is a partner of the University of Caen Normandy: contact the Study Abroad Advisor from your university for application terms and deadline.
  2. Certify your French proficiency to prove that you meet the B1 language requirement (as described by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages), unless you are enrolling in a curriculum taught in English (Law or Management).
  3. If you are selected to come to Caen, the UNICAEN Office of Mobility Programmes will send you the link to pre-register. This pre-registration will allow you to register for the integration language program (in French) and request student housing in a university residence. Pre-registration will be available starting April 1st.

Download page

Last update : April 3, 2020



Bilateral exchange programmes

Erasmus+ programme

ISEP coordinator


Exchange students handbook: FR | EN

Université de Caen Normandie
Esplanade de la Paix | CS 14032 | 14032 CAEN cedex 5